Monday 3 March 2014

Nigel Conversation

This conversation is between Scott and Dan. Scott is a close friend of Nigel and is involved in the plan to bring the Catacombs to life. Dan is a very close, life-long friend of Scott and Scott has a lot of trust in Dan.


INT. SCOTT'S HOUSE, DAY

SCOTT and DAN are in Scott's home talking about Nigel and the plan to bring the Catacombs to life. 


SCOTT
So earlier today, my friend Nigel told me this incredible plan to bring the Catacombs to life.

DAN
How exactly does this involve you?

Scott gets up from his seat and checks that there is nobody around listening to the conversation. He then sits back down and speaks to Dan again.

SCOTT
I trust you Dan. You cannot tell anybody what I am about to tell you. Do you understand?

DAN
What is it Scott?

SCOTT
Well basically, a few years ago, do you remember when I had that time off work?

DAN
Yeah?

SCOTT
I was in a lab with Nigel. We ran some tests and from these tests  I have gained special powers.

DAN
So this is how you are involved in this plan?

SCOTT
Yes. But you can't tell anybody that you know this, especially not Nigel.

Dan looks shocked and doesn't know what to say. He gets up and paces up and down the room in front of Scott.

DAN
Tell me about him.

SCOTT
Who?

DAN
Nigel. How do you know him?

SCOTT
It was a few years ago at the Armed Forces convention I went to. He is ex-armed forces. We got talking and we just got along like a house on fire. 

DAN
But why is he involved in this plan? What does he want from you?

SCOTT
He has these powers too. Nobody knows apart from me. He got them from the same experiment I got them from but in Chernobyl in his time in the Armed Forces. He wanted to test if it was that experiment that gave him the powers and I agreed to help him.

DAN
So he has dragged you into this? I want to meet him and talk about this!

SCOTT
Just leave it, it's my decision!


Scott storms out of the room and leaves Dan with his head in his hands. After a few seconds, Dan walks out after Scott and calls him.

DAN
Scott! Come on lets talk about this.

SCOTT
You've made it clear. Leave me alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment