Tuesday 6 May 2014

Video CV Script

INT. SOUTH ESSEX COLLEGE, AFTERNOON


FADE IN

NATHAN standing in front of the camera giving an introduction.


NATHAN
Welcome to my video CV.


FADE TO BLACK

Music fades in whilst a title comes up introducing the video. Title will read "Nathan Bull, Video CV" in a font that is not basic.


MUSIC GETS QUIETER


NATHAN
Here is a list of some of my qualities.

Nathan standing on the left side of the shot and skills appear one by one on the right as if they are being dropped onto the screen (wonky/unorganized).


NATHAN
Not bad hey? Now lets have a look at my qualifications.

Nathan standing on the right of the shot and information appears on the left side of the screen.


NATHAN
Hold on a second I just dropped something.

Nathan bends down as if to pick something up and the shot then gets covered with pictures of certificates/paper showing achievements. One by one the sheets of paper disappear and reveal Nathan standing in the middle of the screen. One piece of paper stays in the corner.


NATHAN
This never works properly!

Nathan waves his hand as if to push the piece of paper off the screen.


NATHAN
Now that we have sorted that out lets move on to my main hobbies! I play drums!

Nathan picks up a set of drum sticks and looks at them. Nathan throws the sticks out of shot (one left, one right) and catches a football thrown from the left and a boot thrown from the right.


NATHAN
I'm a big fan of football! The last thing I like to do in my spare time is gaming.

Shot is cut to black as if there is a powercut. Shot of Nathan standing in the middle of the camera as the shot re-appears as night vision.

NATHAN
That's one way to sort it I guess? Now that you can see me I just wanted to say thanks for watching my video CV.


FADE TO BLACK

No comments:

Post a Comment